This game was made for the game jam ludum dare number 24. It was created in 48 hours. The idea was advance wars with dinosaurs. It’s turn based and the units are able to “evolve”.
Old and Compo Versions: on the LD site
Arrow Keys: move the selection
x: select unit/walk to
v: next unit
return: end turn
Post LD Version (1.0.1)
- some more music related fixes
- instructions in first level
- mouse controls!
Post-compo version / Jam version
- once started to move them in one direction, you can now switch to a different initial direction
- can only change target between enemy dinosaurs and a single egg, now should be possible to select between all
- enemy music stopped some times, shortened the silence in the end of the ogg
- first column/row was not recognized by A*, fixed now!
- dinos did not spawn in first column/row, fixed now!
- the selector will not show up again after gui click in action menu, fixed now!
- health bars